Dan Oil Delivery Policy.
All Orders are subject to the delivery address being within the Dan Oil Catchment area. For specific details call your local depot.
Delivery of products will normally take place within one to two working days of receiving the order. However, depending on the time of year and weather conditions delivery may take longer. If you require your delivery urgently please let us know when ordering delivery and we will endeavour to get it to you as soon as possible. Dan Oil will do everything possible to ensure prompt delivery, but cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- The oil storage facility must be capable of accommodating the full quantity of oil ordered.
- Any order cancelled will automatically incur a €25 charge which will be debited from the Buyer's Debit / Credit card.
- Under no circumstances is Dan Oil obliged to accept goods for return.
- It is the Buyer's responsibility to provide safe and suitable storage to receive oil delivery.
- The Buyer indemnifies Dan Oil against all damage claims, expenses or costs that arise as a result the Buyer's failure to comply with all Dan Oil Terms & Conditions.
- Dan Oil reserves the right to refuse to make delivery of the goods if the storage facility or the offloading facility is inadequate, unsuitable or unsafe.
- It is a condition of sale that the quantity of oil shown by the measuring devices employed by Dan Oil shall be accepted by the Buyer as the quantity delivered.The Buyer is advised to inspect goods after delivery and to make any claim or raise any query within 48 hours of delivery being made.
The Annual photo competition 2023 has now closed. Thank you to everyone who has entered. Our judge is now reviewing all photo entries and winners will be announced in the coming weeks.